News and Articles

What to do after an accident
  All News & Articles..

Special Coupons..

  10% off Auto services if you mention our Web site!
  Click here for more details...

Contact Us..

  ABW Auto Service
65 Minnis Circle
Milpitas, CA 95035
Map it from Yahoo! Maps

Tel: (408) 263-0550


  "We got the best service in a personalized way, costing less than others"
ABC Pratidin...
 : All Articles
What to do after an accident ..
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2005

What you should do:

Call for a police report unless the city is on accident alert.
To report the accident in Denver call (720) 913-2000 or in Aurora call (303) 344-2455.

Exchange insurance information.

Exchange information with a witness if you feel the need.

If your vehicle is driveable (no broken lights or turn signals and the steering wheel is straight) drive your vehicle home or to the repair facility of your choice.*
*It is your right to choose who repairs your vehicle.

If your vehicle needs to be towed, AAA members call the number on your card or we can recommmend Chatfield Towing at (303) 471-4006.

Report the accident to your agent. Most insurance companies will usually send an adjuster to write an estimate at the repair facility of your choice. A few insurance companies require roadworthy vehicles to be driven to their drive-in claim center after scheduling an appointment. Some insurance companies will work from your repair shopís written estimate. Addison Auto Center works with all insurance companies.

What we will do:

We communicate with the insurance adjuster throughout the repair process.

Repair your vehicle to pre-accident condition.

Always carry proof of insurance, registration and your driverís license.

Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday closed
Call Us Today for All Auto Service and Repair! (408) 263-0550
Copyright © 2015-2016 All Rights Reserved.